Avenga is a Software and Technology Services company, providing traditional Cloud-based CRM implementation services and Mobile applications to industries such as Pharma, Healthcare, Finance, and Insurance. Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is building a team to work on various projects whose primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and efforts required for various operations. Now we are looking for a Strong Middle/Senior iOS Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Our client – Human Data Science company is a leading global provider of information, innovative technology solutions and contract research services dedicated to using analytics and science to help healthcare stakeholders find better solutions for their patients.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to improve the project.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3,5+ years of experience as iOS Engineer;
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch;
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools;
- Code versioning tools (Git);
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
- English – intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Salesforce projects.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-stocked kitchen, showers;
- Secured bike parking;
- Compensation of medical services;
- Sports and physical activity reimbursement;
- A small gym on-site;
- Free English classes;
- Training sessions reimbursement: our employee can participate in training sessions conducted by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.