CoreValue is a fast-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine, is looking for a Strong Middle QA Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Exciting opportunity to become a part of an Agile team that develops innovative pharmaceutical solutions that improve health and quality of life. Working collaboratively with our client, we develop systems that include trial product and sample product ordering portals, allocation systems, and add-ons and enhancements to leading pharmaceutical platforms.
- System integration and validation testing for new/enhanced web applications;
- Testing of data integrations with Veeva CRM;
- Prepare deliverables associated with validation testing (functionality, system integration, data migration, regression and interface file testing) including: Risk Assessment, User/Functional Requirement Specification, Traceability Matrix, Project Validation Plan, Installation Qualification/Operational Qualification/Performance Qualification, deviation resolution and Validation Final Report.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing;
- System Development Life Cycle experience, including system integration and validation testing;
- Dealing with API testing tools;
- Proficient with SQL Queries;
- English - upper-intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Pharmaceutical project;
- Working with Veeva CRM;
- Understanding of Agile Methodology;
- Dealing with Test Automation Tools.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting;
- Highly pro-active person with strong assertive function.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-stocked kitchen, showers;
- Secured bike garage;
- Compensation of medical services;
- Sports and physical activity reimbursement;
- A small gym on-site;
- Free English classes;
- Training sessions reimbursement: our employee can participate in training sessions conducted by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.