Are you passionate about social media and content writing? Do you adore networking and communications? CoreValue is looking for a motivated and proactive Social Media and Content Specialist to join our Employer branding team.
- Create and implement a social media strategy with other marketing stakeholders;
- Monitor company brand and build brand awareness on social media;
- Manage, measure and analyse content on social media platforms;
- Search and implement new approaches of audience building on social media platforms, stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies;
- Increase the number of relevant followers on social media platforms;
- Increase a traffic to the website through social media;
- Create a strong network of followers through communication with industry professionals and influencers via social media;
- Monitor social media trends, marketing techniques, industry standards, and tech innovation to ensure effective content that achieves the marketing and business goals;
- Create engaging content and articles about local employees, culture, and even projects and share them on our external media and our own social media accounts.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience of working as a Social Media Specialist or a similar role;
- Proven experience working on and creating a successful and creative social media campaign;
- Fluent English (at least Upper-Intermediate level of English, Advanced level will be a plus);
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of major social media platforms;
- Excellent understanding of advertising tools of social media platforms, experience with using analytics;
- Good understanding of social media KPIs, social media SEO and web traffic metrics;
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including email marketing and web analytics;
- Strong communication and excellent grammar skills;
- Sense of trends in content and storytelling;
- Ability to gather and analyse large amounts of information, multi-task and work under pressure.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-stocked kitchen, showers;
- Secured bike garage;
- Compensation of medical services;
- Sports and physical activity reimbursement;
- A small gym on-site;
- Free English classes;
- Training sessions reimbursement: our employee can participate in training sessions conducted by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.