CoreValue powered by Avenga is a Software and Technology Services company. In 2019 Core Value Inc. united with IT Kontrakt, Sevenval Technologies GmbH and Solidbrain into one global IT company named Avenga.
Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for a Senior Solution Architect to focus on solution-level decisions and analysis of their impact on our client’s overall business goals and outcomes.
We expect the successful candidate to join our pre-sales team and demonstrate high motivation and ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
- Build and maintain peer relations with technical stakeholders on a customer’s side;
- Pre-sales and technical consulting;
- Uncover customer’s business goals, assumptions and constraints;
- Identify architecturally significant requirements;
- Come up with and communicate solution architecture vision;
- Identify and analyze solution architecture trade-offs;
- Implement/lead PoCs, MVPs, and benchmarks;
- Establish and prove solution architecture technology mapping;
- Implement/govern solution architecture design documentation;
- Validate and contribute to solution implementation efforts estimates;
- Build and lead implementation roadmaps;
- Establish and implement solution architecture governance practices;
- Continuously expand own technology and business knowledge horizon;
- Be a trusted team member, an effective coach, and an inspiring mentor.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong software engineering background (7+ years);
- Solid knowledge in architecture practices and methodologies;
- Professional experience with several languages and frameworks;
- OS, platform and framework-agnostic;
- Hands-on experience with data, middleware, backend, frontend, and infrastructure engineering;
- Ability to explain the differences, pros, and cons of major public and private cloud platform offerings;
- DevOps, Infrastructure Architecture, production operation know-how;
- Verbal and visual (whiteboarding) communication efficiency;
- UML, BPMN and other modeling languages;
- Practical knowledge of solution architecture design principles and practices;
- Ability to tackle complexity applying abstraction;
- Work experience using Agile methodologies;
- Deep analytical skills;
- Excellent presentation, communication, consultative and interpersonal skills;
- English upper-intermediate strong level and higher.
Nice to have:
- 4+ months onsite (US, Canada) professional presence would be a big plus;
- Familiarity with major Enterprise Architecture frameworks would be a big plus;
- Understanding of AI/ML foundations;
- IoT stacks and platforms;
- Business process automation.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-stocked kitchen, showers;
- Secured bike parking;
- Compensation of medical services;
- Sports and physical activity reimbursement;
- A small gym on-site;
- Free English classes;
- Training sessions reimbursement: our employee can participate in training sessions conducted by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.