Avenga is a Software and Technology Services company, providing traditional Cloud-based CRM implementation services and Mobile applications to industries such as Pharma, Healthcare, and Finance. In 2019 Core Value Inc. united with IT Kontrakt, Sevenval Technologies GmbH, and Solidbrain into one global IT company named Avenga, by combining 4 unique cultures, backgrounds, and strengths. Together, we are on a mission to shake up the conventional IT market.
Now, we are looking for a Middle Strong/Senior QA Engineer to join our QA team. Our client is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research. It is a solution that connects sales, marketing, medical and other functions to help life sciences representatives transform into a new orchestrated commercial model.
- Сontribution to requirements analysis, improvement, and risks defining;
- Test design and test cases preparation;
- Manual test execution, bugs reporting, tracking, and root cause analysis;
- Results reporting and contribution to the team’s process improvements;
- Perform functional/usability testing;
- Contribution to test approach according to project specifics;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle;
- Select and choose instruments and tools for each test activity based on defined test strategy;
- Perform change and risk management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Test experience: at least 3 years;
- Knowledge and experience in Test Design, Test Case creation, Test Matrix;
- Software process: has an understanding of different SDLC, able to follow a defined process on the project;
- Understand how to integrate QA process into dev model;
- Cross-browser testing;
- Technical skills: medium level of SQL, API testing;
- Experience in functional testing, usability testing;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Experience with SalesForce will be a huge plus.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of performance testing;
- Experience with Salesforce projects.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-stocked kitchen, showers;
- Secured bike parking;
- Compensation of medical services;
- Sports and physical activity reimbursement;
- A small gym on-site;
- Free English classes;
- Training sessions reimbursement: our employee can participate in training sessions conducted by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.