CoreValue powered by Avenga is a Software and Technology Services company. In 2019 Core Value Inc. united with IT Kontrakt, Sevenval Technologies GmbH, and Solidbrain into one global IT company named Avenga.
Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Our current customer offers investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, and many other financial products. Customers trust CoreValue with Infrastructure services utilizing qualified and experienced staff in Data Science, Data Management, Database Services, Quality Assurance and traditional development.
- Develop, test, document and deploy high-quality business solutions;
- Analyze and estimate implementation efforts;
- Participate in daily scrums, work with PM, BA, QA and management team in order to achieve perfect communication results and understand the needs of the project well;
- Take part in requirements analysis;
- Communication with customer.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience with Python;
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with Django and Flask;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts;
- Practical experience with AWS;
- English – Upper-Intermediate;
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping;
- Practical experience with Agile/ Scrum processes;
- Strong accountability, teamwork and initiative.
Nice to have:
- Experience with finance projects.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-stocked kitchen, showers;
- Secured bike parking;
- Compensation of medical services;
- Sports and physical activity reimbursement;
- A small gym on-site;
- Free English classes;
- Training sessions reimbursement: our employee can participate in training sessions conducted by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.