CoreValue a fast-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine is looking for a Senior Node.js developer.
We are looking for an energetic person with a strong technology and consulting background and expect the successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
- Key responsibilities are to design and develop microservices (or improve already existing) based on customer’s requirements;
- We have specially trained guys to create front-end part in order for you to focus on delivering best you can;
- We constantly deliver using TeamCity/Jenkins/GitLab CI and deploy our fascinating code to the cloud.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in node.js and TypeScript;
- Understanding of OOP principles and common design patterns;
- Networking: OSI model, http/https;
- Experience in building REST/SOAP services;
- Experience in unit tests;
- Be familiarity with PostgreSQL;
- Understanding of SPA principles;
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM methodologies;
- Experience in version control systems (Git);
- English - Upper intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Google DialogFlow;
- Experience with Angular 2+ or React;
- Experience with Nest;
- Understanding the principles of building CI/CD for node.js based projects.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike-parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employee can participate in training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.