CoreValue is a fast-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine, is looking for a Senior Java Automation Engineer for the Lviv, Kyiv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Vinnytsia office.
As an Automation Engineer, you will be embedded on Web, Mobile, API, DB, and Desktop automation. This will give you a unique opportunity to learn absolutely all kinds of automation systems during your project involvement.
As global employers, our clients are oriented towards Mobile, Web, API and Desktop automation, offering perspective projects for big enterprise and medical data collection systems.
- Define, select, and configure testing tools and environments based on selected test types and test approaches;
- Create automation test scripts;
- Extend the Automation Testing framework;
- Take part in requirements management: managing changes to requirements and their influence on the whole product;
- Research project areas that can be improved and suggest improvements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4 + years of experience as Automation QA;
- Advanced knowledge of Testing Procedures/Activities;
- Advanced automation Frameworks knowledge;
- Advanced knowledge of OOP;
- Advanced background in Java;
- Advanced Web Driver experience;
- Solid knowledge of automated Mobile Testing (optional);
- Advanced understanding of automation API testing frameworks;
- English: Upper – Intermediate +.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with SalesForce projects.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike-parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employee can participate in training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.