CoreValue is looking for Senior iOS Developer. We are seeking for an energetic person with a strong technology background, who is ready to work hard and grow up his skills, to join our team. We expect the successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
- 6+ years of experience in Mobile development;
- Proficient with Swift;
- Experience in Media, Multitasking, Networking, Social features of iOS;
- Knowledge of Object Oriented principles;
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum;
- English level - Upper-intermediate.
- Design and build mobile application for the iOS platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement new features;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
- Work with other developers to build mobile solutions.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike-parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employee can participate in training given by external and internal experts;
- Paid business trips: daily and transportation expenses.