CoreValue, is a fast-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine, is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team in Poltava or Lviv or Ivano-Frankivsk or Kyiv. We are seeking for an energetic person with strong technology background and expect the successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
- Experience in writing automation scripts (MS Build, Ant, Nant, Grunt. All commonly used build engines);
- Configure CI servers (TeamCity/Jenkins);
- Creating and configuring build projects that would include various tasks such as running build scripts, unit tests, static and dynamic code analysis tools and so on;
- Familiar with existing deployment utilities such as Octopus;
- Competent in terms of metric gathering, log analysis, analytical and insights tools. Such as New Relic, Zabbix e.t.c;
- Good awareness of existing DevOps trends and ability to improve our development and testing process;
- Strong will to automate everything that is possible to automate;
- English level – Upper intermediate.
As a plus:
- Tools like Consul (for service discovery), Ansible (for configuration deployment);
- Some knowledge in backups and recovery plans;
- Experience with GitLab CI.
- Servers configuration;
- Health monitoring;
- Cloud systems;
- Backups and recovery plans.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike-parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employee can participate in training given by external and internal experts;
- Paid business trips: daily and transportation expenses.