Avenga is a new name on the IT market but with a history of over 20 years. We are a unity of 4 established companies with a mix of cultures, backgrounds, and strengths coming together to become one global IT corporation.
Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for a Senior Content Writer to fill an urgent opening who will work at the intersection of creative storytelling, content strategy, and user experience.
This is a collaborative role that puts you at the center of the action! Join us and you will have an exceptional opportunity to collaborate with our talented team of marketers, designers, strategists, developers and account managers to brainstorm new content and bring it to life.
What to expect? The participation in wireframing and storyboarding, leveraging analytics to gain content insights, building information architecture, site maps, content calendars and tone of voice guidelines. And you will write, of course!
If you are an expert storyteller with a passion for digital marketing, send us your samples as soon as possible.
- Write insight-driven, strategic web content and online marketing copy for B2B audiences;
- Audit the quality and performance of the existing content;
- Analyze data to develop actionable content insights and strategic recommendations;
- Develop information architecture and user paths for websites, digital programs and campaigns;
- Collaborate with other team members to build wireframes for digital content;
- Interview subject matter experts to gain content insights and source material;
- Create, design, produce and develop content plans and content marketing services;
- Advocate for best practices in content, search engine optimization and user experience across multidisciplinary teams;
- Assist in formalizing company standards and procedures for digital content writing.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Desire to work collaboratively as part of a larger team in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills;
- Ability to articulate and communicate brand tone, voice and messaging;
- Experience with SEO copywriting and keyword planning;
- A portfolio of digital content work;
- Degree in English, journalism, communications, writing, marketing, advertising, PR or related field;
- 3-plus years of professional experience.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-stocked kitchen, showers;
- Secured bike parking;
- Compensation of medical services;
- Sports and physical activity reimbursement;
- A small gym on-site;
- Free English classes;
- Training sessions reimbursement: our employee can participate in training sessions conducted by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.