CoreValue a fast-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine is looking for a Salesforce Architect to join Kyiv or Lviv team on a full-time basis.
The biggest Salesforce team in Ukraine is seeking an energetic person with a strong technology background and expects the successful candidate to demonstrate the ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
Our client – Human Data Science company is a leading global provider of information, innovative technology solutions and contract research services dedicated to using analytics and science to help healthcare stakeholders find better solutions for their patients.
CoreValue is a Global Software and Technology Services company, providing traditional Cloud-based CRM implementation services and Mobile applications to industries such as Pharmatech, Healthcare, and Finance. Customers trust CoreValue with Infrastructure services utilizing qualified and experienced staff in Data Science, Data Management, Database Services, Quality Assurance, and traditional development. Our customers are funded startups, mid-sized and Fortune 50 through 500 companies.
- Synchronize SalesForce teams;
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy high-quality global solutions on the Force.com platform;
- Understand business requirements/user stories and translate them into technical design & actionable software within the Salesforce environment;
- Manage application architecture design process with TAs;
- Participate in daily scrums, work with PM, BA, QA and management team in order to achieve perfect communication results and understand the needs of the project well;
- Mentor and Oversee the development efforts of other developers;
- Communication with the customer.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of other technologies (SQL, HTML, AJAX, JSON);
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts;
- Experience must include strong working knowledge of integration technologies (Web Services, XML, REST, SOAP);
- Experience with Lightning Design System and creating components;
- Salesforce Developer Certification;
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces;
- Relational Data Bases (RDBMS);
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping;
- Strong English and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong accountability, teamwork, and initiative.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike-parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employee can participate in training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.