CoreValue powered by Avenga is a US-based Software and Technology Services company, providing traditional Cloud-based CRM implementation services and Mobile applications to industries such as Pharma, Healthcare, and Finance.
In 2019 Core Value Inc. united with IT Kontrakt, Sevenval Technologies GmbH, and Solidbrain into one global IT company named Avenga, by combining 4 unique cultures, backgrounds, and strengths. Together, we are on a mission to shake up the conventional IT market.
We are looking for a smart and ambitious Sales Development Representative to join Lviv, Kyiv, Khmelnytskyi, Ivano-Frankivsk, Lutsk, Cherkasy, Poltava, Vinnytsia and Wroclaw team on a full-time basis for the US technology market.
- Generate hot leads for Sales Representatives in the US;
- Maintain leads database;
- Proactively develop creative ways to engage with potential clients and research of new channels;
- Conduct deep research on targeted accounts (news, fundings, etc.);
- Manage cold email and calling routines;
- Prepare lists of leads for campaigns and events.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 6 months in similar position;
- Upper-Intermediate English level;
- Solid skills in lead research through LinkedIn, Crunchbase, Angelist, etc.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-stocked kitchen, showers;
- Secured bike parking;
- Compensation of medical services;
- Sports and physical activity reimbursement;
- A small gym on-site;
- Free English classes;
- Training sessions reimbursement: our employee can participate in training sessions conducted by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.