CoreValue, one of the fastest-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine, is looking for a Recruitment Specialist.
We are seeking for an energetic person and expect the successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
- 1+ years of experience in IT Recruitment;
- Good knowledge of the Ukrainian IT market (preference in Kyiv), its players, salary ranges and tendencies;
- Good skills in candidates search using different sources;
- Experience in conducting interviews;
- Solid pool of connections;
- At least Intermediate level of English;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting of Senior and Middle level candidates for all CoreValue offices (compose ads, screen resumes, conduct Skype/phone and personal interviews, collect feedback, write summaries, initiate on boarding process);
- Maintain external CoreValue employer brand (organize and/or participate in various IT-events, career fairs; provide information about the Company, its history and policies, compensations, benefits etc.);
- Drive candidates database and records (keep all candidates records accurate and up to date; follow up and keep up communication with key candidates);
- Constantly raise a quality of provided services by following Eastern European and Ukrainian IT market trends, mastering new skills in interviewing techniques and recruitment processes, taking part in professional training and self-education;
- Provide analytical and well-documented reports.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike-parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employee can participate in training given by external and internal experts;
- Paid business trips: daily and transportation expenses.