CoreValue a fast-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine is looking for a Project Manager to join Lviv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Project Manager to work on long-term projects from our clients in Fintech, Healthcare, Pharmatech, and Digital Transformation industries and we expect the successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. Participation in the design and/or testing phases;
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress, and provide correct supervision if necessary;
- Responsibility for assembling the project staff for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects;
- Manage project budget and resource allocation;
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes;
- Follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology;
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in IT Project Management;
- English – Advanced;
- Thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of own professional discipline;
- Thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools: 1) Initiate; 2)Prepare: definition/scope/requirements; 3)Execute & Control: scope, workplans, resources, deliverables, Q/A, transition planning etc.; 4) Close: completion and assessment;
- Strong and tested project management skills, including sponsor and risk management;
- Understanding of IT missions;
- Technical background is a plus;
- Understanding the client's needs, ability to provide realistic expectations, ability to establish specific customer satisfaction standards and actively monitor client satisfaction.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-stocked kitchen, showers;
- Secured bike parking;
- Compensation of medical services;
- Sports and physical activity reimbursement;
- A small gym on-site;
- Free English classes;
- Training sessions reimbursement: our employee can participate in training sessions conducted by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.