CoreValue, is an IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine, is looking for a Senior Project Manager for Lviv office.
We expect the successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
- 3+ years of Experience in IT Project Management;
- English - Advanced;
- Thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of own professional discipline;
- Thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools: 1) Initiate; 2)Prepare: definition/scope/requirements; 3)Execute & Control: scope, workplans, resources, deliverables, Q/A, transition planning etc.; 4) Close: completion and assessment;
- Strong and tested project management skills, including sponsor and risk management;
- Understanding of IT missions;
- Technical background is a plus;
- Understanding the client's needs; ability to provide realistic expectations; ability to establish specific customer satisfaction standards and actively monitor client satisfaction.
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. Participation in the design and/or testing phases;
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress, and provide correct supervision if necessary;
- Responsibility for assembling the project staff for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects;
- Manage project budget and resource allocation;
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes;
- Follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology;
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
We offer (for Lviv office):
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike-parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employee can participate in training given by external and internal experts;
- Paid business trips: daily and transportation expenses.