CoreValue a fast-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine is looking for a Presale Assistant to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We welcome talented professionals to join our challenging and dynamic environment. You are offered to be a part of our Sales team. We expect the successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and the ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
The Presales Assistant position gives you the opportunity to grow into a fully-fledged Project Coordinator within Core Value and work with strong professionals.
- Assist with project proposals preparation;
- Create proposal documents/presentation structures;
- Gather information from competency leads/estimation team;
- Fill in proposal documents/presentations with relevant content;
- Proof-read and format proposal documents;
- Coordinate team effort on preparing responses to RFx;
- Assist with presale meeting arrangements;
- Schedule meetings;
- Keep meeting notes log;
- Control execution of action items.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic understanding of software development project lifecycle;
- Proficiency in GSuite (Google Docs/Slides/Spreadsheets);
- Excellent document/presentation formatting skills;
- English: Upper-intermediate, with a focus on writing skills - spelling, grammar, etc. ;
- Previous experience in software development project management/coordination would be a great plus (1+ years);
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
Nice to have:
- Experience in software development project management/coordination would be a great plus (1+ years);
- Passion about technology and IT.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike-parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employee can participate in training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.