CoreValue a fast-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine is looking for a Mulesoft Developer to join our team on a full-time basis. We are seeking an energetic person with a strong technology background, who is ready to work hard and improve his skills.
Working collaboratively with our client, who is the leading human data science company, we are focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients.
- Interpret requirements to develop Mule services/integrations adhering to established SDLC and MuleSoft development best practices;
- Develop REST APIs with RAML using MuleSoft Platform;
- Ability to build service orchestration by connecting services not limited to REST API, SOAP WebServices, SFTP, SalesForce and other platforms/protocols;
- Develop, author unit test, build, deploy and test Mulesoft applications;
- Comfortable in sketching design diagrams and author design documents;
- Participate in discussions (involving onsite/offshore teams) for POC and development;
- Participate in code and design, implementation reviews to ensure high quality software;
- Flexible enough to adjust to changes in work, technology, team, etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Java development experience;
- 1+ years experience developing solutions on Mulesoft integration platform (Mule 3.X, Mule 4.X);
- Experience in design, developing, testing, implementation, and documentation of Mule APIs and Mule Anypoint platform;
- Deep hands on knowledge on API/Web services using RAML (XML, JSON);
- Experience in messaging middleware like JMS, MQ etc.;
- Strong SQL knowledge and experience in database technologies like Oracle (any relational database experience should be fine);
- Strong hands on knowledge of data transformation using Data Weave 2.0 or higher;
- English level – Intermediate +.
Nice to have:
- Kafka experience;
- CI/CD Experience;
- Experience using SalesForce Connectors.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-stocked kitchen, showers;
- Secured bike parking;
- Compensation of medical services;
- Sports and physical activity reimbursement;
- A small gym on-site;
- Free English classes;
- Training sessions reimbursement: our employee can participate in training sessions conducted by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.