CoreValue, one of the fastest-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine, is looking for a Middle Test Engineer. We are seeking for an energetic person with strong technology and consulting background and expect the successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing;
- At least intermediate level of English (writing and reading);
- Team player with good soft skills (e.g. communication, self-management, analytical, critical thinking, and interpersonal effectiveness);
- Strong understanding of the test theory (e.g. SDLC, test process, test types, test documentation, test design techniques, test metrics, requirement and impact analysis, etc.) and test tools (e.g. test management tools, tracking systems, etc.);
- Experience with test activities across all project stages and test process phases;
- Familiarity with basic concepts of computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices;
- Strong understanding of API, Network, and SQL.
- Execute full stack of testing tasks across the following test process phases: planning, control, analysis, design, execution, and reporting;
- Develop, create, review, and update test documentation (e.g. Test Plan, Test Design, Test Case, Test Report, Traceability Matrix, etc.);
- Execute defined test strategy and approaches;
- Assess testing efforts for all project stages;
- Analyze requirements, estimates making, change and risk management;
- Make suggestions for improvement the product quality;
- Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established protocols;
- Identify quality problems and recommend solutions;
- Evaluate test cases efficiency and record the results at every stage.
- New office with well-staffed kitchen facilities;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sports compensation: gym-membership reimbursement;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employee can participate in training given by external and internal experts;
- Paid business trips: daily and transportation expenses.