CoreValue a fast-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine is looking for a Middle Salesforce Developer to join Kyiv/Lviv/ Poltava/Lutsk/Cherkasy team on a full-time basis.
The biggest Salesforce team in Ukraine is seeking an energetic person with a strong technology background and expects the successful candidate to demonstrate the ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
Our client – Human Data Science company is a leading global provider of information, innovative technology solutions and contract research services dedicated to using analytics and science to help healthcare stakeholders find better solutions for their patients.
- Develop, test, document and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Force.com platform;
- Understand business requirements / user stories and translate them into technical design & actionable software within Salesforce environment;
- Participate in daily scrums, work with PM, BA, QA and management team in order to achieve perfect communication results and understand the needs of the project well;
- Communication with customer.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of other technologies (SQL, HTML, AJAX, JSON);
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts;
- Experience must include strong working knowledge of integration technologies (Web Services, xml, REST, SOAP);
- Good English and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong accountability, teamwork, and initiative.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Lightning Design System and creating components;
- Salesforce Developer Certification;
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces;
- Relational Data Bases (RDBMS);
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or a related discipline is preferred.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-stocked kitchen, showers;
- Secured bike garage;
- Compensation of medical services;
- Sports and physical activity reimbursement;
- A small gym on-site;
- Free English classes;
- Training sessions reimbursement: our employee can participate in training sessions conducted by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.