CoreValue a fast-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine is looking for a Middle .NET developers for Lviv, Kyiv, Poltava, Ivano-Frankivsk and Khmelnytskyy locations.
We are looking for some energetic personalities with excellent technology and consulting background. We expect that successful candidate will demonstrate high motivation and ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
You’ll work with a smart, passionate team dedicated to delivering amazing products using modern tools and technologies such as .NET 4.6, ASP.NET MVC 5, TeamCity, GitHub, Octopus Deploy, and heavy use of OSS.
- Application development and support of software applications for large IT project;
- Maintain existing software applications in a production environment;
- Communication with customer.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in .Net stack;
- Excellent knowledge of C#, .NET and OOP;
- A drive to automate anything that has to be done more than once;
- Ability to write unit tests and testable code, and working under distributed version control (preferably Git);
- Understanding of Windows, SQL Server and networking concepts;
- Hands-on experience instrumenting, deploying and monitoring production code;
- English level: upper-intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education;
- Experience developing for highly available and horizontally scalable platforms;
- Hands on experience developing projects in F#;
- Experience with any of: Redis, distributed messaging systems, Amazon Web Services;
- A background in restaurant or e-commerce technology, including point of sale systems, payment gateways, and CRM and loyalty platforms;
- Working knowledge of TeamCity, GitHub, Octopus Deploy, and heavy use of OSS.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike-parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employee can participate in training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.