CoreValue a fast-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine, is looking for a Middle Java Automation Engineer.
We are looking for an energetic person with strong technology and consulting background and expect the successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
- 2+ years of experience as Automation QA.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of all Testing Procedures/Activities.
- Strong Automation Frameworks knowledge.
- Understanding of OOP.
- Good programming background in Java.
- Web Driver/Selenium experience.
- Understanding of Web Applications / Mobile Testing Concepts.
- English: Intermediate.
Nice to have
- Mobile automation experience (Appium framework).
- API Testing.
- Experience working with SalesForce projects.
- Define, select, and configure testing tools and environments based on selected test types and test approaches.
- Create automation test scripts.
- Extend the Automation Testing framework.
- Take part in requirements management: managing changes to requirements and their influence on the whole product.
- Research project areas which can be improved and suggest improvements.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike-parking.
- Compensation of medical service.
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym.
- Language school.
- Compensation of training: our employee can participate in training given by external and internal experts.
- Paid business trips: daily and transportation expenses.