CoreValue a fast-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine is looking for a Middle iOS Developer to join our team on a full-time basis. We are seeking an energetic person with a strong technology background, who is ready to work hard and grow up his skills.
Exciting opportunity to become a part of an Agile team that develops a mobile application for pharmaceutical representatives. Our client – Human Data Science company is a leading global provider of information, innovative technology solutions and contract research services dedicated to using analytics and science to help healthcare stakeholders find better solutions for their patients.
- Build new features and improve existing ones;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Work closely with our product manager, UI/UX designers and backend engineers;
- Create unit-test codes for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development;
- Good knowledge of Swift and iOS platform;
- Experience with Git, CocoaPods, and Jira;
- Basics in SQLite and SQL;
- English level – Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of Objective-C;
- Applications profiling with Xcode tools;
- Own apps on AppStore;
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum.
- Team player with good communication skills;
- Focused and result-oriented.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-stocked kitchen, showers;
- Secured bike parking;
- Compensation of medical services;
- Sports and physical activity reimbursement;
- A small gym on-site;
- Free English classes;
- Training sessions reimbursement: our employee can participate in training sessions conducted by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.