CoreValue a fast-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine is looking for a Middle DB/ETL Engineer to join our Lviv, Kyiv or Cherkasy team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an energetic person with a strong technology background and expect the successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
The goal of the project is to replace the existing system with a new multi-tenant system that is intended to be offered to the clients on a SaaS basis. The new system should have a reporting module that will be built from scratch and replication synchronization on the DB level to support both systems in the defined period of time.
- Participate in Design and Develop DWH for reporting;
- Design and Develop ETL to load data;
- Design, develop and implement database systems based on customer requirements;
- Optimize database systems for performance efficiency;
- Prepare design specifications and functional documentation for assigned database projects;
- Develop database tables and dictionaries;
- Ensure data quality and integrity in databases;
- Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures;
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development;
- Participate in database design and architecture to support application development projects;
- Test databases and perform bug fixes;
- Troubleshoot database related issues in a timely fashion;
- Develop best practices for database design and development activities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, and 3+ years of relevant employment experience;
- 3+ years of work experience in using SQL and databases in a business environment (Azure DB, MSSQL, PostgreSQL);
- Experience operating large Data Warehouses (Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery);
- Solid ETL skills (Talend, SSIS, Informatica);
- Solid communication skills and a team player;
- A passion for technology. We are looking for someone who is keen to leverage their existing skills while trying new approaches;
- English with the ability to communicate with the customer.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in using OLAP technologies and BI Analytics;
- Expertise in Data Visualization;
- Linux skills will be an advantage.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike-parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employee can participate in training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.