CoreValue is looking for Business Analyst to join our team. We are looking for an energetic person with a strong background in Business analysis and expect the successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
- 2+ years of experience as Business Analyst in IT;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in preparing technical documentation and structuring technical information; writing of use cases/user stories;
- Strong problem solving and research skills, analytical thinking;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and meeting facilitation skills;
- Understanding of SDLC, good knowledge of software development specifics and methodologies (e. g., Waterfall, Agile);
- Experience in change requests management;
- Understanding of requirements approval process.
Nice to have:
- Requirements-related terminology, good knowledge of requirement management standards and best practices;
- Understanding of business development and pre-sales activities;
- Experience with UI prototyping;
- Knowledge of prototyping and modeling tools;
- Setting clear objectives and managing priorities, flexibility;
- Ability to handle multi-tasking activities;
- Result-orientation and attention to details.
- Eliciting and formalizing requirements (AS IS/TO BE analysis, writing user story and use case, UI prototyping, modeling business processes using UML/BPMN, etc.);
- Writing technical documentation (scope, vision, technical specification, user guide, etc.);
- Prioritization and management product-backlog;
- Communication the requirements to the development team; Leading the grooming/planning sessions;
- Acting as a mediator between the client and development team.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike-parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employee can participate in training given by external and internal experts;
- Paid business trips: daily and transportation expenses.