CoreValue is a US-based Software and Technology Services company, providing traditional Cloud-based CRM implementation services and Mobile applications to industries such as Pharma, Healthcare, and Finance.
In 2019 CoreValue joined IT Services Competence Platform, a global-reach Capital Group, managed from Poland and backed by Oaktree Capital Management and Cornerstone Partners. As a result of the transaction, the employment volume in the Group increased. Business analysts are in demand for different project stages for our clients worldwide.
- Eliciting and formalizing requirements (AS IS/TO BE analysis, writing user story and use case, UIprototyping, modeling business processes using UML/BPMN, etc.);
- Writing technical documentations (scope, vision, technical specification, user guide, etc.);
- Prioritization and management product-backlog;
- Communication the requirements to development team;
- Leading the grooming/planning sessions;
- Acting as a mediator between client and development team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2,5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in IT;
- English - upper intermediate-high (verbal and written);
- Practical experience with business analysis techniques and approaches;
- Practical experience in the requirements management process;
- Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work;
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks;
- Showcase excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Experience with interacting with multiple stakeholders;
- Flexibility/Adaptability: readily adapting to changing requirements; maintaining effectiveness in varying circumstances;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Ability to multitask.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-stocked kitchen, showers;
- Secured bike garage;
- Compensation of medical services;
- Sports and physical activity reimbursement;
- A small gym on-site;
- Free English classes;
- Training sessions reimbursement: our employee can participate in training sessions conducted by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.