CoreValue a fast-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine is looking for a Legal Counsel. We welcome talented professionals to join our challenging and dynamic environment. We expect the successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and the ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
- Provide legal assistance and consult on various issues of law, in particular, contracting, corporate, compliance, regulatory and labor issues, IP issues;
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts (confidentiality agreements, contracts with clients, suppliers, etc.) and other legal documents to ensure compliance with applicable legislation and internal policies and guidance;
- Research and preparation of analysis opinions on miscellaneous legal matters;
- Represent the company before state authorities, including audits and regulatory disputes;
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts and operational activities;
- Full legal support of other departments (Business Development; HR; Finance; Accounting; Operations), including during tax and other state audits;
- Legal and commercial risk assessment;
- Participating in legal negotiations with internal and external clients;
- Interact with internal departments;
- Internal compliance;
- Claims settlement.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Law;
- Minimum of 3 years in a position of Lawyer, preferably in the IT outsourcing industry;
- Reviewing commercial contracts and corporate law experience;
- Legal English - upper-intermediate (both oral and written);
- Team member with strong interpersonal skills;
- Time-management skills;
- Attentive to details;
- Able to handle multiple tasks.
Nice to have:
- Experience with EU/US legal systems.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike-parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employee can participate in training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.