CoreValue is a fast-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine, is looking for a Junior Java Automation Engineer to join our team.
We are seeking an energetic person with strong technology and consulting background and expect a successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
- Define, select, and configure testing tools and environments based on selected test types and test approaches;
- Create automation test scripts;
- Extend the Automation Testing framework;
- Take part in requirements management: managing changes to requirements and their influence on the whole product;
- Research project areas which can be improved and suggest improvements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience as Automation QA;
- Solid knowledge and understanding of all Testing Procedures/Activities;
- Automation Frameworks knowledge;
- Understanding of OOP;
- Programming background in Java;
- Web Driver/Selenium experience;
- Understanding of Web Applications / Mobile Testing Concepts;
- English: Intermediate+.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-stocked kitchen, showers;
- Secured bike garage;
- Compensation of medical services;
- Sports and physical activity reimbursement;
- A small gym on-site;
- Free English classes;
- Training sessions reimbursement: our employee can participate in training sessions conducted by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.