CoreValue is a fast-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine, is looking for a Java Automation Engineer for Vinnytsia, Cherkasy, Ivano-Frankivsk, Khmelnytskyi, Kyiv, Lutsk, Lviv or Poltava office.
As an Automation Engineer, you will be embedded on Web, Mobile, API, DB, and Desktop automation. This will give you a unique opportunity to learn absolutely all kinds of automation systems during your project involvement.
As global employers, our clients are oriented towards Mobile,Web,API and Desktop automation, offering perspective projects for big enterprise and medical data collection systems.
- Define, select, and configure testing tools and environments based on selected test types and test approaches;
- Create automation test scripts;
- Extend the Automation Testing framework;
- Take part in requirements management: managing changes to requirements and their influence on the whole product;
- Research project areas which can be improved and suggest improvements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as Automation QA;
- Solid knowledge and understanding of all Testing Procedures/Activities;
- Automation Frameworks knowledge;
- Understanding of OOP;
- Programming background in Java;
- Web Driver/Selenium experience;
- Understanding of Web Applications / Mobile Testing Concepts;
- English: Intermediate+.
Nice to have:
- Mobile automation experience (Appium framework);
- API Testing;
- Experience working with SalesForce projects.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike-parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employee can participate in training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.