CoreValue a fast-growing IT-outsourcing company based in Ukraine is looking for a BPO Specialist to join the Ivano-Frankivsk team. We are looking for a customer-oriented and patient person to deal with our customers.
Exciting opportunity to become a part of a Business Process Outsourcing team that supports our customers. Our client provides solutions to the legal, financial services and mortgage industries. You will engage in communication with the client, manage requirements, work with data and documents.
- Work with the business users to understand the requirements of the businesses document templates;
- Recommend more efficient use of data fields or implementation of logic in the documents when appropriate;
- Program the document templates using the HotDocs software;
- Troubleshoot document issues;
- Update wizards for the business users when appropriate based on document changes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- SQL experience;
- Experience in developing document templates using HotDocs and/or other document automation software;
- English - upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Some QA experience or knowledge in test theory.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Very strong attention to detail;
- Very strong understanding and use of logic;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to troubleshoot problems that may arise in documents;
- Ability to prioritize and manage requests originating from multiple sources and occurring parallel to each other;
- Ability to self-manage.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-stocked kitchen, showers;
- Secured bike parking;
- Compensation of medical services;
- Sports and physical activity reimbursement;
- A small gym on-site;
- Free English classes;
- Training sessions reimbursement: our employee can participate in training sessions conducted by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.